Ob-Gyn South (OGS) is growing and seeking a Full Time OB-GYN Physician to join our team!
We are an established 8 Physician / 1 NP practice offering complete female healthcare services. Our physicians have extensive training and experience serving patients for teen health, family planning, pregnancy care, reproductive, menstrual, breast, and sexual health, menopause, and more.
We offer services at three convenient locations: Homewood, Alabaster, and Pell City, AL. Routine checkups, prenatal appointments, lab tests, and even complex gynecologic procedures are easy to schedule at any of our state-of-the-art facilities.
Click to Learn More!
Practice Details / Practice Support:
- Established practice with strong administrative support with educated staff
- Main Location: 2006 Brookwood Medical Center Dr, Homewood, AL 35209
- Satellite Locations:
- Pell City: 70 Plaza Dr, Pell City, AL 35125
- Alabaster: 224 1st St N, Alabaster, AL 35007
- Rotating clinical staff to support Physicians
- Office Procedures include NST’s, Ultrasounds, Hysteroscopies, 3D Mammograms in office.
- Strong surgical opportunity with robotics option.
- In House Specialists: Urogynecology, Chronic Pelvic Pain
- Predictable Schedule: 4 days per week in Main Location (Homewood) + 1 day per week at satellite location (Alabaster or Pell City).
- Anticipated volume
- Average 20-25 patients/day
- Mix of patients – Shared OB
- Average total month for deliveries (85-100 for total group)
- Supportive labor and delivery staff within hospital
- OB services to Gyn Services (60/40)
Call: 1 call day per week (combined office / call) and 1 weekend (Fri-Sun) every 5th
- When working weekend call the next week you do not have a week day call night.
- Patients meet with all doctors so you can enjoy true time off!
- Hospital privileges at Brookwood Baptist Medical Center (w/ exclusive women’s medical center)
- Only brand new breast CT in the state!
- Surgeries scheduled as needed and block time.
- Block time allotted to practice
- Surgical Robotics available
- Level 3 NICU
- Maternal Fetal Medicine (MFM) provided on campus
- Obstetrics Emergency Room (OB/ED) – Designated OB hospitalist support for on call physician
Why choose a career with OGS:
- Competitive Compensation: Competitive Base Salary with 2 year guarantee (dependent on experience) with robust Production Bonus plan!
- Practice shares in OB reimbursement.
- Turnkey medical practice with quick patient ramp up!
- Bonus Incentives: Potential Signing or Relocation Bonus
- Partnership Opportunities: Clear path to partnership with flexible buy in plan.
- Flexible Schedules: fitting for a full range of experience levels!
- Robust Benefits: Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Maternity Leave support
- 401(k) with generous company match
- Hospital Credentialing & Malpractice Insurance
- Favorable Paid Time Off and CME allowance
- Dedicated Mentorship: Collaborative Environment with strong mentorship support.
- Practice Culture: An environment that promotes individual ideas and growth
- Patient Care Mindset: Sustainability and relationship / procedure oriented medicine
- Must have completed or currently completing an ACGME/AOA approved Ob/Gyn residency program prior to hire date or job transfer date
•Open to new residents or experienced physicians interested in developing a patient centered practice