Women’s Health Consulting (WHC) is seeking a Full Time OB-GYN Physician to join our team!
New Graduate Residents (2023 / 2024), Experienced, and Very Experienced candidates welcome to apply for consideration!
We are an established 4 Physician practice offering complete female healthcare services. Our experienced team of medical specialists will provide you with the best Obstetrics and Gynecology care with the latest technology to assist with your OBGYN concerns. Our services include general wellness, fertility, prenatal care, STD screenings, aesthetic services and much more!
Address: 200 S Michigan Ave #1550, Chicago, IL 60604
Open Hours: Mon-Fri 9am-5pm (some Sat)
Click to Learn More!
- Privileges at Northwestern Medicine - Prentice Women’s Hospital
- Associate Schedule: Full time 5 days per week with shared call (Q4).
- 1 set call day per week (combined office / call)
- 1 weekend (Fri-Sun) every 4 weeks.
- Work culture that is positive, collaborative, and patient driven.
- Path to Partnership available
- Open Mentorship with good balance between support and autonomy
- Office Procedures include NSTs, Ultrasounds, Hysteroscopies, Colposcopies and more.
Why choose a career with WHC:
- Competitive Compensation: (Base Guarantee dependent on experience with robust Production Bonus plan)
- Bonus Incentives: Potential Signing or Relocation Bonus
- Partnership Opportunities: Continuous growth with clear path to partnership!
- Flexible Schedules: fitting for a full range of experience levels!
- Robust Benefits: Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Maternity Leave support
- 401(k) with generous company match
- Hospital Credentialing & Malpractice Insurance
- Favorable Paid Time Off and CME allowance
- Dedicated Mentorship: True mentorship structured with Senior Physicians to support your development
- Practice Culture: An environment that promotes individual ideas and growth
- Patient Care Mindset: A feeling of knowing your role is an important part of the patient visit
- Must have completed or currently completing an ACGME/AOA approved Ob/Gyn residency program prior to hire date or job transfer date
•Open to new residents or experienced physicians interested in developing a patient centered practice