The Women's Imaging Center, a practice partner of Together Women’s Health (TWH) has an immediate opportunity for a part time or full time Ultrasound Technician to join our team!
The Ultrasound Technician is responsible for acquiring ultrasound images that are used in medical diagnoses. The technician performs sonography in accordance with applicable scope and standards of practice and with the policies, values, and mission of the organization. Our technicians maintain and demonstrate an understanding of the team approach to patient care and documentation.
How you’ll make an impact:
· Greets all patients courteously and ensures that their needs are met
· Reviews patient identification and verifies physician order
· Gains patient cooperation by reducing anxieties, providing explanations of imaging procedures, explaining equipment, and answering questions
· Reviews images, makes initial observations, documents exceptions from established protocols and communicates data to physician
· Maximizes production and quality of ultrasounds by following established standards and procedures
· Maintains a safe, secure, and healthy work environment by following, and enforcing standards and procedures
· Documents patient ultrasound services by completing patient record charting
· Participates in process improvement activities within radiology practice including but not limited to quality of care, patient flow, reject-repeat analysis, and patient satisfaction
· Other duties as assigned
Talents you’ll bring to TWH:
What’s in it for you?
Re-location Bonus available for out of state.
As a part-time team member, you will have access to benefits to include; Retirement Plan with a generous company match, Paid Time Off (because we work hard and play hard), and Holiday Pay.
As a full-time team member, you will have access to a range of benefits to include: Health Care Plan (medical, dental & vision), Retirement Plan with a generous company match, Life Insurance, Paid Time Off (because we work hard and play hard), Short-Term (at no cost to you) and Long-Term Disability...not to mention a team of smart, passionate and friendly people.
Why Together Women’s Health (TWH)?
Because we do things a bit differently here. We’re a rapidly growing network of Obstetrics and Gynecology practices, and while it’s important to know what we are, it’s more important to know what drives us - our mission is to improve the lives of our healthcare partners and their patients. Our actions speak louder than those words. We invest in our talented teams and our connection to our core values last longer than a quick glance through the employee handbook - we live them every day! TWH is a place where careers thrive for those who believe the right team can achieve anything.
Together Women’s Health (TWH) is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.